The growing e-retail travel company based out of Bellevue, WA is looking for an experienced, creative and detail oriented marketing professional to develop and execute email and database marketing campaigns. You will nurture leads and customers with our portfolio of content including research and product marketing to acquire, retain and engage our contact database of global TravelAds product customers. This person should also have general CRM and marketing competencies, and a highly collaborative team focus. We are seeking your deep experience in running multiple language customer communication campaigns.
• Execute product marketing communications targeted toward multiple key segments within the TravelAds global customer base.
• Run an email marketing program in multiple global languages.
• Collaborate on creative direction and on email campaign objectives and messaging; incorporate input from throughout the team; execute the combined vision.
• Own your email campaigns and workflow execution with message delivery, search engine optimized text, email and landing page template code edits, workflow logic, targeting, and segmentation.
• Manage email and landing page campaigns through workflow programs with all execution completed accurately and effectively, with on-time delivery and good data hygiene, across more than 20 languages
• Build and edit workflows, emails and landing pages including template editing while supporting database and data hygiene improvement initiatives.
• Ensure consistent, accurate data management and reporting in Salesforce, Hubspot and other reporting platforms, for all database marketing related activities.
• Inform strategy to optimize and scale Media Solutions’ email marketing efforts by bringing your successful experience with marketing automation tools.
• Develop and test new messaging, and scale existing content developed by the Marketing team in new and creative ways to engage with our customer database.
• Analyze campaign performance and data through various reporting tools, tracking toward goals using a test and learn methodology. Effectively communicate results to management.
• Your position acts as primary team representative to various internal “clients” who rely on email marketing to advance their business needs.
• 3 plus years in B2B customer relationship management program development and implementation, including 1 plus years in outbound email marketing campaign production.
• Ideally your experience is in a global work environment and required producing localized content.
• Deep experience working directly in a marketing automation program like Hubspot, and experience with CRM platforms like Salesforce.
• Confirmed ability to collaboratively work across teams and throughout a marketing organization. Experience working in a multinational office environment preferred.
• Strong performer with excellent organizational and communications skills.
• Track record in successfully meeting deadlines while handling multiple projects.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.