- Santa Clara, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
- Create audio/visual content
- Create communications templates
- Create communications packets, including newsletter
- Create social media content
- Create slideware
- Knowledge base maintenance/creation
- Develops and produces audio and visual content and features to be delivered by web, broadcast, streaming, or other media forms.
- Works with creative leadership to determine content needs and specifications.
- Coordinates resources and assets to ensure that content is produced and delivered on time and in accordance with established requirements.
- Very strong skills in PPT
- Proficient in Photoshop or similar photo/video design software
- Graphic design experience
- Proficient in HTML
- Very creative
#1 on Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies list for 2018 and #3 on Fortune Magazine’s Future 50 list, this American cloud computing company delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
They believe work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And they're dedicated to making the workplaces of today and tomorrow better for everyone. That’s why they put people at the heart of everything they do, with a cloud-based platform and solutions that deliver digital experiences to help people do their best work.