The role is an operational marketing role and it is beneficial for the person to have worked in beauty, has a basic understanding of the systems & processes. We currently have 2 Brand Marketing Managers and this person would assist them.
Below is a list of responsibilities we are looking to find support for:
- Work with brand analyst to facilitate Data Pulls for one-off analysis requests. Must be proficient to strong in Excel using pivot tables, etc.
- Create briefs (in partnership with Brand Manager) for all technical testing and swatch matching.
- Coordinate all Technical Testing with the Testing - Center for new product launches, competitive and performance testing.
-Routing all artworks and managing the editing process with the creative, legal, Claims and Labs teams for all new artwork launches, packaging, collateral and digital
- Responsible for placing product orders through the internal system – SHOP; for office replenishment, event support, product testing, etc.
- Manage product lists including pricing, discontinuation
- Capability to learn Passport and DPM Code Creation
- Competitive Research and Landscape Support brand managers with last minute requests (i.e. comps, shade retrieval, etc.).
Candidate MUST be be resourceful, a quick learner and efficient. Needs to be a true marketer, proactive and confident. They need to be able to connect the dots and get things done- no time for hand holding, heavy training etc
Would love if:
· Someone who has previously worked in beauty that can assist with the work overflow
· Product/Retail Background
· Ideally someone with haircolor experience, but not a must