- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Rosner
Aquent's Fortune 500 client is searching for an Marketing Consultant to work an ongoing assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week in Woonsocket, RI.
As part of the Loyalty and Personalization (L&P) team, you will build, execute and measure cross-channel campaigns to deliver highly personalized offers and communications.
- Build and execute campaign segmentation plans in CRM campaign tool.
- Collaborate with business partners on effective campaign execution strategy and best practices.
- Write queries to run complex test vs. control analysis on campaign data.
- Manage business rules and campaign suppressions to ensure customer targeting quality
- Generate campaign analytics to understand the effectiveness of L&P programs.
- Deliver insights around L&P programs to enhance future programs.
- Present findings to the Merchandise leadership team and various other functional groups throughout retail.
- Must be able to multitask, quickly assemble data and generate impactful insights in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years in an cross-channel campaign execution role using IBM Unica, Adobe Campaign, or comparable too
- 3+ years in an analytical role coupled with leadership capabilities
- Highly proficient use of SQL for extraction and manipulation of data
- Experience using SAS a plus
- Analytical mindset with detail orientation
- Ability to multi-task several concurrent requests
- Ability to quickly pull together data and generate impactful insights to create and deliver presentations to management to concisely explain complex analytical finding to non-analytic peers and internal customers.
- Solid understanding of retail and/or data driven marketing
- Must have proficient to advanced skills using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s innovations within their Retail Loyalty & Personalization program and Healthcare Services offerings is a standout characteristic. Their leadership, competitive edge and innovations within their businesses and markets is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!