Aquent's Client is looking for a Media Research Analyst to support the Digital Insights, Measurement, and Research in support of developing and commercializing ad sales research opportunities across digital partnerships. This role would be for a 12 month commitment.
A key strategic pillar for this company in 2019 is expanding and prioritizing relationships with digital advertising partners and other major players reshaping the digital video / ad technology ecosystem. This individual will be a critical player within the Insights & Measurement team tasked to support this initiative & help evolve our digital advertising business. In this role you will be working on the team who is building research solutions for sales and marketing, responding to client inquiries, developing and executing campaign research, analyzing performance of some of the biggest names in digital, and establishing best-in-class digital-practices for sales leaders, research peers, and among the partners themselves.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
An inquisitive mind who is passionate about research and ready to help impact the digital premium video ecosystem. Strong collaborative skills, ready to roll-your-sleeves up and helping to partner with marketing and sales teams. You should have experience with using research and analytics tools, working with various data sets and constructing stories, comfortable navigating conversations amongst large groups and be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects. You should be passionate about the digital and mobile ecosystem and want to learn all the technical aspects of advertising on these platforms. Lastly, this individual should be enthusiastic and motivated.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Be the main liaison between research and marketing
- To assist in the day-to-day business of delivering reporting, answers to client requests, RFP responses, etc.
- To offer yourself as a resource on all things digital measurement & research to clients and peers alike
- To provide proactive performance and success stories across Company Digital and aide in sales efforts
- To have basic knowledge of Analytics toolsets incl. Adobe, Google, YouTube, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Comscore MediaMetrix and Nielsen Content Rating
- Familiarity with syndicated research tools including Simmons, YouGov, etc.,
- To build, and recommend research + reporting on behalf of clients
- To have a bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- To be a master of the Microsoft Office suite
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM THIS ROLE:
- Make a name for yourself: Work alongside, network, and communicate with business leaders at large tech companies and all other Digital partners of The company
- Drive impact: Contribute to a team who's playing a critical role in delivering on a strategic goal for company ad sales
- Expand knowledge: Build a skillset in research, measurement, and the intersection of both with ad tech.
- Engage with the ad sales community: Learn how to be an effective support pillar for a Sales organization that's passionate, vibrant, fun, and successful.