This client's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. We are looking for a contractor to manage Partner marketing's in-market creative role in a global roll out initiative that will deliver education, tools, and resources to our media agencies partners in NA and potentially other English speaking countries. Your role will span across creative consultant, project management, and content delivery and reporting.
You will be responsible for doing a deep-dive into learning, building materials, hosting 1:1 consultations around creative, and helping to manage Partner marketing's Creative's role in live events. You are a concise and dynamic communicator, on-line, in-person, and excellent facilitator.
Candidates must have strong consultative capabilities, a solid understanding of the media agency and creative agency landscape, what makes great creative on our family of apps, have a collaborative and innovative spirit, and must be comfortable working within a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment. This is a contractor role located in either Austin, Texas or MPK, however travel will be required
- Act as main point of contact for the local market
- Work with our global team to insure successful delivery of partner marketing's creative deliverables at a local level
- Manage and host internal and external creative consultations with internal sales teams and/or third party agencies, to improve their creative on our family of apps. These consultations will be either face-to-face, via a video call or via email
- Learn and lead training of creative best practices on our family of apps to our internal Agency Partners, and to partner agencies
- Deliver live and recorded and presentations
- Work with and manage vendors who will deliver on our live events in-market
- Set up, organize, and host creative workshops at the company or in-agency
- Track, analyze, package up, and report results from the program
- Help to evolve presentations and the creative benefits delivered to partner agencies
- 5+ years experience in a media, advertising, or digital agency
- Experience in marketing, advertising, content/creative development
- Organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge in building narratives/pitches/marketing plans, etc.
- Dynamic speaker, confident in front of large audiences
- Excellent storytelling, verbal and written communications skills
- Willing to wear multiple hats, able to deliver high-quality results in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment
- Experience with Keynote / PowerPoint essential
- Open to domestic and international travel