AQUENT is seeking a Graphic Designer in Richmond, VA who has 3-5 years of experience and bring previous work from an advertising or design agency. This role is a 6 month contract, 40 hours a week, onsite Monday-Friday. There is potential for extension or conversion past 6 months.
Portfolio: Must showcase conceptual or campaign style work with integrated pieces, great designer's eye.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- Experience from an advertising agency or design agency
- Adobe Creative Suite: photoshop, indesign, illustrator
- Web banner ads, social media posts & content, some video and email
- Designer who brings news ideas to the table & who can be strategic
- Conceptual level graphic designer - not just a production artist
- Able to see a full campaign across channels
- Coding experience - nice to have (basic HTML, CSS)
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Concepting and designing advertising and marketing campaigns for our various channels and products as well as co-brand campaigns for strategic eCommerce and Retail partners.
- Design primarily digital marketing campaigns, and also some traditional marketing and promotional materials for brand and retail trade media buys and major sponsorships.
- Digital may include app design and in-app marketing, email campaigns, banner ads, interstitials, landing pages, social ads, web sites, etc.
- Traditional may include consumer and trade print ads, broadcast/video, collateral, etc.