- Santa Monica, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is for a 3 - 6 month temporary assignment with potential to extend or even lead to full time within our Client's organization
- Must have extensive Budget Management experience to be considered
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Our large Media and Entertainment Client in Santa Monica is seeking a Finance / Marketing Coordinator to support their Creative Marketing team.
Supporting this small team of two, the Finance / Marketing Coordiator will primarily manage budgets, track invoices, etc as well as other general marketing and administrative tasks.
- Inputting budgets- PORS/SOWS/Invoicing. *extensive budgeting experience is a must*
- Tracking invoices. Staying on top of outstanding
- Book keeping.
- Business communication skills (On-boarding agencies, sharing and tracking assets)
- Familiarity with Entertainment Marketing: terminology, timelines, deck building
- Team coordination: communicating deadlines / schedules / calendars / long term planning
- Someone with any creative experience: Design, key-art production, etc. Or a/v experience.
Leading entertainment client.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leadin