PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS A SALARIED CONSULTANT ROLE AND NOT PAID HOURLY. THIS ROLE IS SALARIED AND COMES WITH FULL BENEFITS INCLUDING PAID VACATION, SICK TIME AND HOLIDAYS. THIS ROLE IS STILL BASED ON A CONTRACT.
Our client is looking for someone with ecommerce/digital experience in a retail environment. This role is all about the consumer/customer online shopping experience. You must have a background in digital/ecommerce or at least 1 year. We will also consider someone who recently completed an internship
Our client is embarking on a bold digital agenda aimed at transforming health care and pharmacy leveraging new/emerging information digital technologies and channels. They see digital technologies as a key tool to helping people on their path to better health and empowering the consumer to navigate the world of pharmacy care and manage their chronic conditions. The company is committed to a transformational digital investment profile to create unmatched consumer experiences, both online and in our stores. Digital technology will enable them to augment the pharmacist interaction to ensure that consumers benefit from the client's medication expertise and have the best chance of living a healthier life. In support of their strategic agenda, we are looking for great people to complement the strong team they have in place. This is a great opportunity for anyone excited to be on the ground floor of some serious digital innovation aimed at driving business growth and also changing the face of health care in this country.
The Site Merchandising Specialist will support Front store digital engagement efforts to acquire and retain high lifetime value omni-channel customers with highly relevant digital experiences and communications. This position will be responsible for developing and executing plans and tests across all digital properties (desktop, mobile web and mobile app) to drive business outcomes and optimize key digital customer journeys. Candidates must understand how to leverage data/consumer insights to develop strong hypotheses and recommendations to drive business value and outcomes.
Category audits for content (correct attributes and tagging, product descriptions, images) to improve search and SEO
Site/page planning and page performance analysis ((click through, add to basket, bounce rate)
Browse path and taxonomy optimization
A/B test creation, execution and measurement
- Develop and implement on-site and in app campaigns and tests to efficiently acquire, develop and retain high lifetime value omni-channel customers.
- Use analytics to build and optimize digital strategies and look for new and different ways to drive digital engagement based on customer behavior.
- Work with multiple internal business units (including Digital, ExtraCare, Merchandising, and Marketing) to gain alignment and execute plans/tests.
- Coordinate campaign execution between internal teams to ensure deliverables are met and campaigns are monitored.
- Identify improvements to production processes and tools that can be institutionalized across the organization.
- Prepare presentations for Senior leadership on the success of site/app strategies towards driving Digital Front store goals and objectives
- Monitor key KPIs on a daily basis to ensure programs are working as expected and to make recommendations for future enhancements
- Perform Category audits for content (correct attributes and tagging, product descriptions, images) to improve search and SEO
- Site/page planning and page performance analysis ((click through, add to basket, bounce rate)
- Browse path and taxonomy optimization
- A/B test creation, execution and measurement