Our great Dallas client is looking for a full-time, onsite, Temp Multi-Media Producer to coordinate all aspects of photography, radio and broadcast activities from inception to completion and payment processing enterprise-wide. Plans, coordinates and executes all production logistics and audio content and provides resolution for marketing and creative and unexpected needs.
• Secures studios, talent, production and creative crews to ensure the talent and support required to produce brand-appropriate content meets all marketing, creative and technical direction. Negotiates talent, crews and vendor rates based upon project budgets and media usage. Finalizes pre-production and schedules to deliver content (photo, video, radio and TV broadcast) for all media: radio, in-store messaging, preprints, direct mail events, in-store graphics, store guides, prospecting pieces, packaging, billboards, national magazines, ROPs, videos and website.
• Manages accuracy and distribution of shot lists and shoot direction/production details for print, and radio/tv broadcast medias. Leads pre-production meetings to align internal and external teams and communicate schedules, creative direction and project specifications.
• Secures ISCI codes, manages edit/mix and routes for approval.
• Revises production plans as needed to address late-developing changes in marketing, creative direction and merchandise availability.
• Negotiates and approves vendor estimates. Manages budgets and costs. Tracks all production expenses including: crews, contractors, models, travel, locations, meals and props. Reconciles invoices and resolves overages consistent with Company-approved accounting procedures. Approves invoices for purchase order initiation and payment via Oracle. Finalizes balance sheets and supervises collection of data for archiving.
• Ensures the on-time receipt and accuracy of images, enters shot counts into Filemaker for reporting.
• Prepares analysis by project. Assigns cost allocations within and between Packaging, Stores, Visual, Internet and National Advertising based upon where and how long each digital image, or video is used.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Fine Arts, Communications, Marketing or related field.
• Minimum 5 years experience in photo/video production, radio production, broadcast tv, art buying, and on set production from either a studio production service, in house studio or ad agency background.
• Fashion or Retail category photography production and art buying experience required.
• Solid project management skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams. Service-oriented, able to form and build relationships with cross-functional teams.
• Demonstrates confidence and the ability to form and influence relationships with creative, production and casting teams.
• Ability to be flexible and to adapt to last minute changes, comfortable with ambiguity.
• Proficiency in MS software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and FileMaker.
Background check required