- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
Our Leading Apparel Client is looking for a Merchandise Assistant!
- Help with management of styles/skus in internal database (Global Assort). This includes updating markdown dates and promotions, realizing BOMs, ensuring tiering is accurate for North America Market and attributing all style level information
- Sample Management: Ensure all information and samples are set up and organized for easy access by all team members
- Assist in creation of various presentation tools (visual boards, decks etc.)
- Maintain and pull reports and tools as needed for team as well as prepare/print weekly selling reports
- Take detailed notes during key meetings and follow thru on any outstanding issues as needed
- Complete seasonal projects for merchants (comp shopping)
- Line Sheet management"
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.