Aquent's Client is looking for a Senior Product Designer who is customer-centric, passionate about design and innovation, a creative problem solver, and an advocate of beautiful, seamless customer experiences.
This person will be working in close partnership with PM, PD, and Customer Success teammates to design great product and service experiences for our expert workforce.
- Articulate complex visions through simple, elegant designs
- Engage with customers and learn quickly through iterative prototyping
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, product managers, developers, and marketers
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by customer data, design rationale, personal expertise, and industry trends
- Participate in customer research and apply insights to generate designs that deliver customer delight
- 5+ years of experience in interaction design, or related field (service design experience is a plus)
- Expertise with UX design and prototyping tools
- Customer-centric design mindset
- Passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level and drive business results
- Organized, self-directed, efficient, and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner
- Effective communicator, presenter, and collaborator
- Bachelor's degree/College Diploma
- Strong online portfolio available for viewing