- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
Aquent’s iconic apparel client is seeking a Producer to support efforts involved in creating compelling content for all digital platforms. Must be comfortable working across multiple teams, on short and long-term projects, from concept to final approval. The Producer will manage the creation of content for desktop, mobile, email, and segmented audiences. ***Must have experience in retail or CPG verticals and be comfortable with the fast-paced nature of fashion and marketing.
- Manage the implementation of seasonal pipeline for Online business
- Support the development of cross-functional processes, systems, and training, driving cross-functional teams to execute tasks and deliverables on time
- Work with team to maintain most efficient processes and communication methods to manage projects
- Utilize key metrics for planning and prioritizing work
- 4+ years of production experience including consumer based online experience (retail preferred) with experience in a supervisory role
- Experience with localization and international ecommerce markets
- Ability to quickly analyze project requests and to determine technical feasibility, required activities, and the appropriate resources required
- Strong knowledge of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technology
- Superior skills in defining cross-functional and marketing/creative processes
- Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional, cross-channel teams
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.