- New York, New York 10011
- Job Terms:
- $65-80/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join a successful team of Designers in the flat-iron district of New York. This role is 40 hours a week, onsite, Monday - Friday. This is an amazing opportunity in a highly visible role. Our client runs as an internal, in-house design shop and this team focuses on delivering all of the digital aspects. For quick apply, email your portfolio directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reason for the need? Our client needs someone to partner with the Lead over Product Experience Design & be his right-hand partner as the portfolio of requests is heavily increasing. As the project load is increasing, so is the level of intake meetings with different internal teams - asking "What do you think you need?" - determining what is truly needed, and then evaluating & prioritizing these deliverables.
Portfolio: needs to have a nice, clean design aesthetic. Variety of projects that showcase a variety of web and mobile projects. Must have work from an enterprise environment. FinTech experience is a huge plus.
Senior UX Designer Requirements:
- Enterprise experience & ability to deliver quick turn around
- Well-versed in design but can also help shape & bring ideas to the table
- Can operate in any stage of design process
- Understand end user and business needs to define interaction models and workflows
- Experience in the UX field with an emphasis on interaction design
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency with Sketch and InVision
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
As the UX Designer:
- You will be working on something different every 3-4 days
- Some projects may require more ideation, others more research and benchmarking, another may be straight delivery - we need these 3 screens tomorrow
- You will help solve general UX problems like "How do we pay by bank"
- You will work on high level presentations for MasterCard internal executives
- Design mock-ups including wireframes and medium to high fidelity prototypes using industry tools such as Sketch and InVision
- Determine best UX solutions based on user feedback, business goals, and constraints
- Provide input into overall direction, identifying challenges and adapting as needed based on the context of the solution and user
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions
- Participate in design team activities of requirement analysis & critiques
- Collaborate with interaction designers to share best practices, design systems and libraries, and standards
Why do people love working for this client?
- 95% of the employees working for this organization approve of the CEO.
- Work culture & employee centric organization.
- Awarded best companies to work for Millennials, Women's Choice Award, 2018.
- Thomas Reuters Top 100 Gloabl Tech Leaders, 2018.