Our client, a major healthcare client in San Francisco, is looking for a passionate writer and brand-enthusiast to enhance their employer brand by applying a new and creative lens to talent-facing communication that conveys the culture and employee experience. This is a 6 month to start with the intent to extend out further.
What you will do:
• Work to grow awareness and enhance the entire candidate experience through creation, execution, and optimization of talent marketing campaigns and candidate experience programs.
• Audit existing strategies and support the development of an updated content strategy that will position us as an employer of choice including calendar, target topics, distribution channels and reporting metrics.
• Enable talent acquisition team with content and messaging to increase candidate engagement and create a more enjoyable and thoughtful candidate experience.
• Partner closely with the internal communications and other stakeholders to re-purpose content for talent-facing communication internally and externally.
• Ensure employer brand is aligned with overall brand positioning (i.e. messages and campaigns to prospective employees should complement internal communication with current employees as well as customer-facing branding).
What skills you should have:
• 4+ years of experience in digital brand marketing with demonstrated work focused on talent strategy or employer brand.
• HR-related and executive communication experience a major plus.
• Strong understanding of branding and its ability to position a company as an employer of choice to prospective hires.
• Demonstrated wicked written skills.
• Detailed-oriented and thrives in a cross-functional, highly-collaborative role.
Required Skills (top 3 to 5/ non-negotiables):
1. Digital brand marketing experience with focus on talent strategy or employer brand
2. Strong understanding of branding and its ability to position a company as an employer of choice
3. Excellent writing skills
4. Takes initiatives
5. Ability to thrive in cross-functional, collaborative work environment
6. Bachelor's Degree