AQUENT is seeking a Marketing Manager to support external communications related to a recent acquisition. This individual will participate in cross functional meetings to understand the nature of communications needed for customers and business partners. This could include letters, direct mail, emails, marketing collateral, and/or webinar content related to policy and technology transitions. The candidate will work closely with project management, internal communications and training.
We are seeking a self-starter who is skilled at external communication planning. The successful candidate is an active listener comfortable asking clarifying questions. The Marketing Manager will work directly and collaboratively with the creative team and business partners to develop and produce effective communications. The successful candidate is self-organized and capable of managing multiple deadlines on numerous concurrent jobs.
A day in the life:
- Brainstorms with the team to develop the messaging, marketing plan and define target
audiences and customer experience
- Works collaboratively with enterprise creative to develop and execute materials
- Manages the compliance process
- Documents creative strategy and effectively presents rationale and ideas to stakeholders
- Oversees successful fulfillment
- M & A experience a plus.
- Workfront experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications.
- 3 years of experience in a corporate marketing role.
- Work experience in financial services preferred but not required.
- Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy and is comfortable managing input from
- Brings processes, technology or people solutions to the table.
- Proven ability to coach and challenge design team to improve the effectiveness of creative.
Deadline oriented with an ability to communicate with senior management.