Our large financial services client in NYC is seeking a Product Development Analyst for a year long contract assignment. This is onsite and full-time. This role supports the Loyalty & Benefits web experiences team within Enterprise Digital Member Experiences.
The Enterprise Digital Member Experiences team is responsible for deepening Card Member engagement through our digital experiences, with a primary focus on Membership mobile app, web, commerce and push channels. The team’s mission is to dramatically increase digital engagement and customer satisfaction through a combination of superior user experience and compelling features and functionality. As part of the Enterprise Digital and Analytics (EDA) team we have a collective focus on growing revenue from our existing Member base. We have a global and Enterprise wide remit, working closely with US and International marketing teams to deploy mobile, web, commerce and push experiences to meet the growing needs of our Members globally and across all lines of business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Loyalty & Benefits web experiences team on a temporary basis as an Analyst, Product Development to support the development and roll-out of the new partner guest web experience hosted in OneCMS (the enterprise content management tool, built upon Adobe Experience Manager) across our full suite of network businesses (approximately 50 markets). These sites exist to sell the relationship with us, both merchant and card member, in markets where we do not have a proprietary presence. This is a great opportunity to significantly improve the experience offered on these sites by taking the best of what has recently been rolled out to our proprietary markets; these sites are our face to the world so it is critical that they are uplifted to better represent our company and brand.
Initially supporting bank partners with the existing legacy sites, the ‘Analyst, Product Development’ will play a critical role in supporting ‘Manager, Product Development’ with the roll-out of the new replacement sites, hosted within OneCMS. Although the majority of the content management is intended to be handled by the local bank partners themselves, there will be times when direct support is required to achieve what they need, training in how to use the pages and, at times, direct content management on the partners’ behalf. In addition to the content management, supporting with user access permissions and other site-related questions and tasks will be required.
• Become a subject matter expert in how to leverage the ‘template manager’ of OneCMS (the enterprise content management tool, built upon Adobe Experience Manager) to solve for the partner guest web experience.
• Production support and problem solving on the existing partner sites
• Production and delivery of training and documentation to help users self-serve wherever possible
• Content management support
• Support with creating new pages and workflow review, as needed
• Support with new user access
• Support with questions and general problem solving on pages
• Prioritizing fixes where tech support is needed
• Experience of working within web product development.
• Experience of working with a content management solution, OneCMS (Adobe Experience Manager) a plus.
• Ability to innovate with no pre-defined roadmap.
• Resourceful and proactive with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong partner/stakeholder management skills - proven ability to influence towards the right solution for the customer.
• Strong organizational and project management skills – detail-oriented and ability to juggle multiple deadlines and drive results across multiple projects.