Our client is a leader in digital banking and technology and they are looking for a Visual Designer for a 6+ month contract opportunity in Palo Alto, CA. This Visual Designer contract role has the potential to extend or go permanent for the right candidate, is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered!
Our client is seeking a talented Visual Designer to reimagine the digital banking experience for the commercial real estate digital banking team. This Visual Designer will a create visible and impactful change and use the design thinking methodology to start with empathy for the users of the system. As a Visual Designer, you will work closely with product, technical and design leaders to re-imagine the end-to-end experience in a fast-paced environment. You will have the exciting opportunity to co-create a new brand identity and visual system, and creatively communicate this through all touch points online and offline!
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
● Participate in the full design process from user research, concept creation, story boarding, interaction design and visual design
● You will work closely with the leadership team to translate business strategy into compelling visual artifacts
● You will collaborate with an experienced agency to create a brand identity for the new venture. You will translate this brand identity to a visual system for all touchpoints both online and offline, to customers, stakeholders and general public!
● You will express your creativity through authentic storytelling and attractive artifacts such as posters, infographics, posters, videos etc.
● You will create high quality keynote and Powerpoint presentations to be used internally and externally
Visual Designer Requirements:
● Recently completed or working towards a degree in graphic design, visual design, or other related fields
● An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience.
● Familiarity with design thinking and service design
● Ability to communicate abstract design concepts visually, in a beautiful, clear and engaging manner.
● Proficiency with design tools (i.e. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Axure)
● Understanding of UX design principles and ability to apply design principles in a user interface context
● Ability to collaborate across various functional areas in the organizations and make the case for change through design
● Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment