- Job Terms:
- W2 Hourly DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alex McGhee
*This role can sit in Pleasanton,CA OR Pasadena, CA*
Conducts sophisticated statistical analysis of data, identify or creates programming tools and technical solutions to address business issues and design sophisticated databases, queries and reports with no supervision. Analyze data to form conclusions and make recommendations. Ensures continuous process improvement. Independently develops options for analytic framework/methodology to address issues. Performs comparison analysis of different analytic tools. Provides data analysis guidance for other analysts. Review, coach and refine work of other analysts. Identifies key metrics to monitor over time. Employs advanced quantitative and statistical methods to analyze data. Distributes reports and summaries of findings to key stakeholder. Serves as a problem solving resource to project team. Works with stakeholder group to conduct cost/benefit analysis of proposed changes. Overall responsibility for design and implementation of application systems and tools/reports. Serves as a resource content expert consistent with overall role.
Additional Job Details
Preferred Adobe Analytics experience
Onsite preferred but open to Pleasanton & Pasadena, or remote (if needed)
In addition to the job description please provide the following information:
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Collaborate with Product Managers to define Measurement Plans and Learning Agendas
2. Retrieve, interpret and analyze data and work with Product Managers to gather insights
3. Present and effectively communicate product insights to sponsors and business stakeholders
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. 5+ years analytics experience with focus on digital
2. Ability to support and lead analytics for a large product base
3. Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office products
1. Experience with Adobe Analytics
2. Has actually implemented Adobe Analytics both using out of the box and custom tagging
3. Ability to develop and design Dashboards to report findings
1. Strong communication skills, both verbal and writing
2. Self-starter, who takes initiative to lead and problem solve
3. Strong collaboration skills to work with multiple teams, both business and IT
Parking for Site: On campus
Dress Code: Business Casual
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.