The Digital Marketing Coordinator works within a cross functional team to execute digital marketing campaigns on behalf of clients. The incumbent uses skills in all digital marketing channels and project management to exceed client expectations and identify opportunities to grow client relationships.
- Supports Brand Director in efforts to build brand and digital strategies by executing a variety of digital marketing initiatives.
- Creates, manages, and optimizes all paid and organic media campaigns across various channels including, but not limited to, Search, Social, Display and Email.
- Manages specific budgets for online marketing activities to ensure optimal deployment of investment and accurate and timely reporting of incurred costs for financial reporting.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Generates periodic and ad hoc reports, analyzes data, and makes meaningful observations and recommendations.
- Conducts research into clients’ industries as needed.
- Assists in defining project specifications based on client needs and requirements.
- Communicates with clients as needed to provide status and performance updates.
- Creates a testing roadmap via A/B testing across all digital channels
- Exhibits the passion and drive to keep current on digital marketing and industry trends. Strives to be a thought-leader in the digital marketing space
- May assist with other marketing projects as needed.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising, communication, business or a related field is required.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a related position.
- Experience using digital marketing tools such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdWords, paid social platforms (Facebook Ads, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.), email marketing (Mailchimp, Dotmailer, etc.), and programmatic technology.
- Knowledge of Hubspot or something similar and other marketing automation platforms and CRMs a plus.
- Knowledge of digital and new media marketing best practices.
- Well-developed skills in MS Office suite with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint; ability to manipulate data, produce pivot tables, filter data and execute simple functions.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in all position responsibilities.
- Ability to demonstrate comfort and skill in client communication.
- Ability to demonstrate collaborations skills and team mindset.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Strong detail orientation, self-motivation and resourcefulness.
- Communication, organization and time management skills necessary to complete the position responsibilities successfully.
- Ability to self-manage projects/tasks and complete assignments on or before due dates.
- Strong desire to learn all things digital and share acquired knowledge with your clients and colleagues