Graphic Designers with a bold, clean aesthetic are hard to come by so if you love creating cohesive brand experiences for in-store and online designs in the beauty world- this opportunity is for you! This is a long-term opportunity with a high potential to convert to a full-time employee in downtown San Francisco at a leading beauty company!
This role partners with a leading team on creating strategic 360 campaigns including social media, print, in-store, dektop / mobile, email, and display advertising. You will also execute projects with thoughtful and elevated design, understand design and typographic fundamentals and provide new and exciting design solutions and POV. Is a plus if you take pride in well-organized files and folder structure!
The ideal designer will come with:
• 2+ years of creative experience.
• College degree; BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or Communication Design.
• Passion for design and art direction
• Knowledge and experience in retail space.
• Understanding of beauty and fashion.
• Understanding of photography and knowledge of relevant industry talent.
• Understanding of current industry related trends.
• Understanding of design, typography and layout principles, environmental graphics, social media, production process.
• Strong relationship-building skills; ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
• Team player: Enjoys working with others and collaborating with positive attitude.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe programs: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines.
• The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated.