- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Megan Holstine
We are looking for a talented and experienced Photographer/Photo Producer to join our client’s team onsite in San Francisco. In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of interaction, motion and visual designers committed to developing the next generation UI interfaces across multiple platforms.
A customer-centric view is paramount while providing simple, fun and innovatively enriching experiences for our client’s customers. You will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside their design and production teams to deliver imagery for desktop and mobile products.
You will be expected to provide photography direction to external agencies as well as internal support to create compelling, forward-thinking imagery that specifically improves user experience and create design cohesion. Providing their multi-disciplinary team with world-class visuals that communicate the heart and soul of their products will help our client continue in its role as the leader in the mobile financial services space.
• Support all aspects of pre + post-production needs for digital photography
• Create, maintain and organize calendars and schedules for production
• Assist with actualizing job budgets, collecting invoices and wrapping jobs
• Route approvals for creative direction, shoot locations, and retouching
• Liaising between photographer’s agents and internal stakeholders
• Meticulous attention to detail and awareness of project scope and delivery dates
• Photo research, editing
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Work-life balance culture - no more agency hours!
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects. Digital initiatives are at the forefront of this firm's strategy
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion. Nearly half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either in their current role, or in a related department
- Great community with 60+ "Aquenters" onsite!
- Massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in how we interact with our money. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they are successful at being the best at serving them. Through massive investments by the bank, to cutting edge customer experience, this organization is truly best-in-class.