Creative Photo Producer-
This time it’s more for campaigns and not just social. Below are some of the main responsibilities. It’s sort of a hybrid between a true photo producer and someone who can also project manage the creative development process in-house leading up to the shoot (so a creative producer).
It’s a full time position that’s open, but we are looking for freelance to start.
• Manage workflow and schedules for seasonal programs within the Global Creative Department.
• Ensure milestones for Print, VM, Digital and Social are established, aligned on and met.
• Work closely with the Copy and Design teams on all programs to ensure work is executed, presented, approved and rolled out in a timely manner. Regularly validate and adjust timelines as needed.
• Manage the bidding process with new photographers including outreach, rate negotiations, budget analysis and overall production oversight.
• Oversee line production for photoshoots. This includes partnering closely with the video producer to ensure production plans for video and stills are well coordinated.
• Manage post production process for still photography including retouching, design layouts and approvals and final delivery.