Our client is seeking a consultant to work in an analyst role that is responsible for providing analytical support and project management, delivering fact-based insights that help drive profitable growth from all key constituencies (including customers, clients, producers, consultants, medical professionals, and employees). This individual will support and help manage qualitative and quantitative primary market research projects to support the company. The role includes working extensively with external research firms, internal business partners and other Market Research staff members. Other responsibilities include responding to requests for research, and collecting and presenting data and analysis to address key business needs.
This Senior Market Research consultant will:
• Partner and consult with direct to consumer business clients to proactively identify opportunities for research to bring important insights to the business, as well as to diagnose/interpret business issues and recommend and gain alignment to effective research plans in order to fill the knowledge gaps.
• Lead satisfaction studies with focus on tracking and strategy development for a variety of key businesses.
• Lead excellent projects: Plan, conduct, analyze and present both qualitative and quantitative primary research for key constituents in the organization.
• Partner with vendors in order to leverage their skills most effectively; managing vendors as they execute research studies, including stimulus and sample development and definition, field management, interviews, analysis specifications, analysis, reporting, timelines, budgets. Manage vendors through client process with RFP, legal, compliance, etc.
• Provide timely, accurate and actionable data and recommendations that allow understanding of results for development of impactful insights that drive strategy and decision making; effectively presenting the results and insights to business partners and stakeholders.
• Serve as a true research partner to internal clients by taking projects to the “next level” and encouraging a strong research relationship, including listening for and probing frequently on research needs. Help to educate and position research and introduce concepts such as segmentation to identify opportunities for research to move forward the business.
• Work collaboratively with other Market Research staff members to support the group’s mission, and lends support for other internal clients in sales, product, and marketing and/or strategic management functions.
• Develop insights across multiple studies, secondary studies, and competitive intelligence sources to further impact strategy and decision-making; partnering with business clients to communicate these insights.
• Take ownership for all aspects of learning agendas, project prioritization overviews with clients, budget and resource management.