- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a global luxury skincare brand in their search for a Creative Production Artist! This is a long-term FT Freelance ("Permalance") role that is based in NYC's West Village.
- M-F 40hrs per week (9am-6pm with 1 hour lunch)
- Create Global Retail Merchandising and digital directives
- Create mechanicals for all merchandising directives
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative Design skills (some retail signage layouts will be needed)
- 4-6 years of Creative Production experience on a global/corporate team
- Detail oriented
- Juggle multiple projects w/ tight deadlines
- Team player
- Experience in beauty a plus!
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.