- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
We are looking for an Assistant Manager of Licensing for our major Entertainment client in Glendale, CA. This is a temporary role slate to go through November 2019.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for managing several franchise brands and the associated licensee base with the goal of meeting or exceeding predetermined revenue targets and growth objectives across the client's Junior and Classics portfolio of brands. Licensee base will be defined with management but directionally focus on small and mid-size licensees
- Finance and Business Planning:
- Obtain and review quarterly sales forecast information from licensees in order to build quarterly forecast and budget
- Supports manager to compile and analyze retail sell-through information
- Brand and Content Management:
- In conjunction with / support of the Franchise team:
- Ensure timely approvals of licensee’s marketing elements in OPA
- Provide any licensee /product information in support of marketing and brand presentations and sales meetings
- Category management:
- Assist in defining category and property strategy
- Manage day to day relationship with licensees
- Provide management support in the contract and amendment process
- Perform all functions of “Contract Owner” for a selection of licensees
- Product Development:
- In partnership with the Product Development team, approve and maintain line lists
- In partnership with Sales team, define and plan product development for retailer exclusive products
- Liaise with Product Development team to ensure timely approval of products which may include: lead meetings; coordinate programs across all categories; review line lists; respond to product development team in the case of OPA submission changes; execute merchandising plans; public relations and advertising coordination.
- Liaise with the Packaging team to ensure timely approvals and to ensure product features are communicated effectively.
- Prepare product presentations included but not limited to internal line reviews
- Ensure licensee product lines reflect client quality and brand/property objectives.
- Assist licensees with securing of assets to support product development
- Retail, Sales and Marketing:
- Provide all needed product and licensee information
Our Entertainment and Consumer Products client could quite possibly have the world’s biggest range of product offerings. Their stories and characters are all brought to life through innovative and engaging physical products and cutting edge digital experiences. Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up either playing or seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
This division includes some of the most innovative and talented app and game developers, graphic artists and marketing experts in the world. These people enjoy what they do, and it shows through the products they’re creating and bringing to consumers every day. Add the world’s happiest brand to your resume, while expanding your skills and experience with one of the world’s most recognizable companies.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers
IF you're interested, please forward your resume to Jennifer Torrens at Jtorrens@aquent.com.