- Colorado Springs, CO
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Responsible for collaborating with sales and operations and supporting product administration.
Must have extensive experience in Microsoft Office (excel, word, powerpoint, etc). This resource needs to be an experienced writer, well organized and have the ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment.
Major responsibility would be to update RFP database Request from clients
- Ensure answers / responses meet the question.
- Database is extensive and questions vary.
- Responses answer questions appropriately.
- Person would also assist with developing a process moving forward to maintain it with current team.
- Someone with strong written skills (marketing/business background) Will consider new grads with strong written skills from writing papers (i.e. Marketing, Business, English)
- Able to understand the questions that are being asked within a RFP
- Must be able to work independently.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responds to questions and concerns from the sales and operations teams.
- Provides support for product conversions, migrations and implementations.
- Supports the coordination of proposal activities and responses with other operating areas such as claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, membership, and vendor relations. Participates in strategy meetings with sales to determine product design and competitiveness. Edits and reviews collateral materials and communications.
- Supports special projects as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains knowledge of data warehouse database design, data definitions, system capabilities, related programs, and data integrity issues.
- Runs standard reports from data warehouse.
- Serves as a liaison with all vendor, business, marketing, and shared service partners.
Requires BA/BS degree; 1 year of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
**Salesforce knowledge preferred.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start