- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Courtney Schaefer
You are a passionate and creative marketer who is familiar with marketing technology and has demonstrable knowledge of managing email marketing and Marketing Automation workflows. You will be responsible for ensuring that emails delivered by this platform are adhering to the policies set by the company and our company-governing bodies. You will be analyzing email engagement metrics regularly and reviewing its performance with the marketing stakeholders to improve the performance of their email marketing activities.
1. Strong B2B marketing experience, with proven track record of executing Marketing Programs
2. Passion for Cloud technologies and understanding of this company's strategic and competitive position
3. Ability to influence marketing stakeholders at all levels and work effectively across functions and geographies
4. Track record of working with marketing stakeholders and executing email marketing activities
6. Outstanding written and oral communication skills
7. Fluency in English
8. BA/BS degree or equivalent with strong academics
- Email Marketing
- Workflows Marketing
- Automation Email
- Marketing Best Practice
- CRM Platforms
- Managing multi-program Email Marketing Calendar
- Data Protection and Privacy Policies
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: