- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is for a (3) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates preferred
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
- Required: experience with large e-commerce company headquartered in Seattle, WA
- Identify placements for customers to complete their account with a mobile phone number across company sites and apps, including 1st and 3rd party.
- Work with stakeholders to define CX and campaigns.
- Launch campaigns and placements independently or through other teams.
- Measure and prepare reports weekly for senior leadership.
- Complex, Global Project Management
- Consumer Email
- Push Notifications
- Working knowledge of digital and mobile technology and systems
- Digital Marketing
- Information Architecture
- Working knowledge of merchandising levers across browse and app
Our client is world-renowned e-commerce and cloud computing company considered by many to be the world’s most customer-centric organization. Based in Seattle, our client is known for having small, agile, and innovative teams made up of members who think big, are always curious, and have a strong bias for action, and high standards.
They are an equal opportunity employer that prioritizes diversity, and equality, and encourages all employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work each and every day. Their top priority is understanding how their customer is evolving and they remain diligent in providing convenience, affordable products, and unrivaled customer service.
Many offices are located in the heart of Downtown Seattle/South Lake Union and are well-known for being dog-friendly!