Our global banking and financial client seeks a seasoned Experience Professional to support research initiatives across a digital customer experience group. The opportunity is long-term with potential to convert to permanent and sits on-site in Westerville, Ohio (greater Columbus area).
About the Team:
Team members come from diverse backgrounds, from design agencies, handset manufacturers, financial institutions, mobile carriers, to start-ups and content providers.
About the Role:
This role will support the direction, vision, and methodology for our growing team. You will need a hands-on approach, and the ability to help develop strategies for implementation.
You will advocate for the user in all you do; applying a deep and insightful approach to user understanding. You are creative in your thinking and application of design methodologies, recruitment strategies and tool development. You enjoy working in a fast paced environment, being proactive and getting face time with our customers.
- 3-5+ years of experience in user experience research & design (qualitative & quantitative research) OR Related Masters Degree + 1 year of experience
- Undergraduate degree in Human Computer Interaction (HCI) or related field required, Masters an advantage
- Experience in a variety of industries and platforms; digital, mobile and product design for example
- Ability to synthesize complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing needs
- Effective communication of research results and recommendations across roles & levels, internal and external to the team
- Awareness and practical understanding of traditional and new research methodologies and recruitment strategies
- Understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experience design
- Proven understanding of design principles, design planning and the role of insights and research in informing and leading strategy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A focus on timely, relevant, visual and engaging outputs
- Experience with multiple user research methodologies such as Usability Testing, Contextual inquiries, Group Sessions, Participatory Design