Large Media and Entertainment client in Glendale, CA is seeking an Associate Digital Synergy Manager to join their team. This is a 2-month assignment with the possibility of extending.
Based in Glendale, California and reporting to the Manager, Synergy & Partnership Marketing, this role will work with business partners to bring to life their Marketing, Sales and Brand Synergy needs on the Clients websites, apps and social outlets. This position works with cross-functional teams across the company. The ideal candidate will have both an understanding of digital strategy and strategic marketing on owned and operated websites and social media apps. The candidate will need to have strong strategic, collaboration, communication, and analytical skills.
• Relationship Management - Foster effective working relationships; Clear and consistent verbal and written communications tailored to the audience
• Marketing, Sales & Brand Synergy Strategy - Promotional placement tracking and reporting, editorial plans, and social posts to gain and share actionable insights to drive traffic and revenue to Parks’ sites & apps; Understand business drivers and financial returns; use synergy/sponsorship opportunities to extend reach and results
• Project Management - Generate project briefs and other documents to illustrate the essential elements of a project including objectives, strategies, target audience, background, and execution considerations
• Product/Account - Plan-Develop initiatives to improve performance, business results and Guest engagement
• Social Metrics and Trends - Responsible for testing on social platforms and support social Influencer strategy and content development