Aquent's client is looking for a dynamic Store Planner to work on-location in Deerfield, IL. This role must be onsite (no remote or work from home) - the candidate must be able to work in Deerfield Office regular business hours M-F.
This role will be working in a fast paced Store Planning role, on both new stores and current store refreshes.
• Up to date knowledge of AutoCad + retail design process, procedure and software needed!
This role will be
• Responsible for executing assigned work consistent with the Brand Standards for stores.
• Need to comply with quality control procedures for all Store Planning
• Develops knowledge building architecture, interior design guidelines and protocols according to state and local jurisdictional mandates, company standards and best practices to ensure appropriate design of retail and non-retail buildings.
• Develop store sales, inventory plans, and new merchandise strategies as determined by team
• Help company to develop a holistic view of formats within our portfolio
• Review individual store layouts and, utilizing our format encyclopedia as a reference, document existing formats for all components within our store – i.e. Front register format, photo format, # of gondola runs, stock SF, building size, etc.
• Weekly reporting on progress and risks to goal deadlines
• Provide format summaries for misc. requests while assessments are in progress
*AQUENT offers Benefits (Health Dental Vision) + 401k after 4 weeks. As well as weekly paychecks via direct deposit.