Great Marketing Role With FinTech Brand! See below for details and apply with resume!
The Marketing Content Management Specialist reports to the Director, Digital Web Production and will contribute to the buildout of a new web site in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.3.
• Leverage new components and templates to author, edit and launch pages within AEM 6.3 using content from Word documents, images, videos and other assets
• Proactively manage content within the content management system and take ownership for quality and accuracy
• Work collaboratively with developers, product managers, business stakeholders to publish content
• Act as a SME resource providing training, technical guidance, and best practices to other team members
• Participate as member of daily scrum team
• Contribute to estimation efforts for new projects and enhancements
• Assist with QA, troubleshooting and production issues associated with deployment
• Create documentation to instruct authors how to use AEM and institutionalize tools and processes
• Work closely with technical support teams – Corporate IT, Corporate Analytics – to assure alignment across schedules, deliverable and assets
• As needed, work with stakeholders and other business facing teams – solutions marketing, legal – to assure accuracy of content
• Five or more years’ experience working with a component-based CMS in a hi-tech/entrepreneurial environment
• Two or more years’ experience working with AEM, including AEM 6.3
• Meticulous attention to detail including critical/analytical thinking as well as the ability to focus on consistency
• Familiarity working within a fast-paced, iterative environment
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, requiring a high degree of deadline-driven productivity, adaptability, initiative and follow-through.
• Ability to comprehend the “big picture” to prioritize tasks
• Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
• Stellar communicator and team player and a sense of humor
Employee is able to work on an ongoing basis with personal computers and telephones with headsets for long periods of time. While performing the duties of this job candidate will be required to use hands and arms to handle, reach and feel; and talk or hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Must have skills
Must have at least 1 year experience with building web sites on AEM 6.3 and building actual content on the pages. Manager is looking for Web content management experience, 5+ years. Must have Adobe system experience. Samples must be provided.
Nice to have skills
Photoshop experience is nice perk, but not at all required.
Roles and responsibilities
Using AEM 6.3 to launch pages and publish content. Please see JD.
Preference on industry background or previous companies worked for?
If they have worked for Adobe, that would be great.
Duration of assignment and possible extensions
to 9/30/2019, unsure on extension.
Interview timeline and process
Straight to on-site interviews to make a quick hiring decision.