- New York, New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
Aquent's iconic Fortune 500 apparel client is seeking an experienced Apparel Graphic Designer to develop on-brand graphics and mechanical art. Must have experience creating graphics for apparel, with advanced proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop. Childrenswear experience a plus!
- Create mechanical art and complex graphic designs (illustrations, icons, and typography)
- Act as a technical resource for the department and provide in depth expert knowledge to graphics employees
- Develop, enhance and reference library in an organized manner to allow prompt and easy access for all product groups
- Partner with the Legal Department to ensure graphics/designs can be utilized
- Stay up to date on trends, new techniques, and resources in both the apparel graphics market and graphic design
- 5+ years of professional graphic design experience
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop; Understanding of PLM helpful
- Experience creating APPAREL GRAPHICS - NOT general graphic design or CAD design
- Proactive approach to research into design trends and techniques
**This is an on-going assignment, with extension(s) likely. Benefits available after 30 days.
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.