Aquent is looking for a Digital Project Manager for a Fortune 500 Financial client. This is a full time, onsite assignment through the end of the year (with potential to extend) and full benefits (medical, dental, 401K). This person must have the ability to manage multiple small-to-medium web projects in a fast-paced development environment. This position will collaborate closely with the product development, marketing, operations, and development teams on day-to-day tasks and maintenance of multiple websites. Must be able to multi-task, provide status reports and communicate any potential blockers, resource challenges, and/or changes in timelines. The ideal candidate will have great verbal and written communication skills, stay on top of upcoming and in-progress tasks, and anticipate and resolve any resource or schedule conflicts.
• Create, update, and distribute a weekly schedule of upcoming daily tasks, such as content updates, bug fixes, maintenance and small site improvements under the product development team’s direction. Continuously monitor progress and communicate progress via weekly status reports
• Create and update an intake form to capture business requirements and standardize project milestones
• Execute, validate, and release content updates to the web applications and coordinate dependencies with operations and development teams
• Assist with documenting and/or project managing small-to-medium cross-functional team projects under the product development team’s direction.
• 2+ years experience managing digital projects at a large content-based website, including maintaining timelines and deliverables, coordinating resources, and communicating progress to stakeholders. Experience working in large content management systems and enterprise tools required.
• Solid understanding of HTML, JSON, and CSS required. Basic understanding of content management tools required. Understanding of Agile / SCRUM methodology required
• Impeccable organizational skills, including creating and updating timelines, resource availability charts, weekly status reports and other tools to make the process transparent and easy to understand for stakeholders including senior management.
• Strong time management, critical thinking and reasoning skills including the ability to prioritize and multitask, exceptional follow-through and attention to detail, and management of timelines, budgets and resources
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with stakeholders in order to understand their needs and transform conversations into action as it applies to changes on the website