Large Media and Entertainment client in San Francisco (The Presidio) is seeking a Publicity Coordinator to join their team. This is a 3-month temporary assignment with the possibility of extending.
This brand's body of work spans multiple award-winning experiences in virtual reality, mixed reality, and more. The team is looking for candidates who are interested in building out the next generation of storytelling in the premium immersive entertainment space.
The Publicity Coordinator will be an integral part of the core team at this immersive entertainment studio. Your role will report to the Senior Manager, supporting all publicity efforts for our award-winning portfolio of experiences.
- Facilitate phone and on-camera interviews with key spokespeople
- Pull daily breaks and track all campaign coverage
- Maintain and distribute press materials to internal and external stakeholders
- Staff press days and events for major campaign beats
- Set up and manage content demos for special guests and business partners
- Create journalist/media briefing documents
- Support all awards, event, talk, and panel submissions
- Research new publicity opportunities spanning media, awards, events, and more
- Maintain calendar dates for all campaigns
- Book VIP tickets for location-based projects
- Support on-site PR efforts like tours, b-roll shoots, and internal talks and events
- Complete administrative tasks like calendaring, expense reports, etc. as needed
- 2-3 years work experience required
- Direct experience with major campaign-based publicity efforts, preferably in the entertainment space
- Understanding of and comfortability with technology sector
- Composure, tact, and discretion with sensitive information and high-profile talent
- Passion for the immersive entertainment space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to see projects through with competing priorities and deadlines
- Very strong organizational and multitasking skills