Aquent's client is looking for a Digital Designer to work a contract role. Several month assignment but VERY strong possibility to extend. This is an extremely exciting, fast paced and trendy client, on a dynamic team. Excellent portoflio builder. The Digital Designer is responsible for designing email campaign creative and ecommerce promotions. This role will work across Ecommerce, Social Media/Content, Integrated Marketing, CRM/Loyalty as the client continues to grow, evolve, and innovate. Also open to more production focused candidates (clipping images, resizing) but looking to get into more design.
What your doing:
• Works within predetermined templates to create email assets for weekly promotional cadence as well as dedicated triggered, transactional, loyalty and grand opening campaigns
• Partner closely with the Site, Social, Email Teams in Digital Creative on multiple pieces of the same campaign – ensuring cohesion of all campaign elements
• Works with Email Developer – providing all assets and instruction for development
• Implement the company's brand identity, visual and voice into every email campaign & communication.
• Responsible for projects from concept through implementation – including overall experience, design, messaging, development, testing and ensuring the best guest experience.
Keep in mind you will also:
• Have a solid understanding of the importance and adherence of brand standards
• Consistently applies style guide conventions
• A great eye for layout, hierarchy of content, beautiful product composition.
• Is talented and has a natural knack in delivering FAB-ulous, creative design solutions.
• Able to balance several work streams and prioritize deliverables – meeting deadlines with quality design
• Willingness to listen to constructive feedback and make changes
• Be a constant advocate for the user: willing to ask questions of various stakeholders to make sure end work product meets the user's needs