- Richmond, VA 23238
- Job Terms:
- $30-36/hour + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking an Art Director to join a team of amazing creatives at a Fortune 100 organization in Richmond, VA. The ideal candidate will be conceptual, strategic, collaborative and an all-around creative star. We are looking for an Art Director capable of coming up with big ideas and experiences and executing them across all channels.
We look for innovative contributors who keep current on trends so that their ideas not only work, but are culture changing. You should have a great design range and the work in your portfolio should showcase that. This role is 40 hours a week, onsite Monday-Friday. One year contract with potential to extend or convert. For quick apply, email your portfolio to: email@example.com.
- Print pieces, job cards, flyers, posters, printed brochures, booth banners, tablecloths & background,
- Social media, generating content, light video work, website design (existing site not actual page layouts)
- Print for college fairs, trade shows, campus handouts
- Social: Careers channel
- Web: Career’s site
- Video: create assets as needed
Day to day:
- Conceptual - 30% Hands on design - 70%
- Ability to work with limited guidance
- Comfortable with demanding deadlines
- Present and defend work
- Looking to see a strong sense of design + the creative thinking behind that
- Strategy for projects/campaigns
- Holistic work - not one offs, campaign centric where several pieces tie together a higher message
- Associates Degree
- At least 5 year’s experience an advertising agency environment
- Proficiency in the adobe software suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
If the below applies to you, then this could be a great match:
- An art director with an eye for detail: Foremost, you’re a creative mind who creates thoughtful interactions that will delight customers.
- You obsess about the details.
- You have a sharp eye for typography and visual design and can create beautiful experiences leveraging existing styles in new ways.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
- You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
- You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
- You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR