This team at a large enterprise tech company does User Research for productive SW that global teams use everyday, all day long. They are responsible for user testing and reporting on their findings. In this role you will be responsible for a specific area, running a study at least twice a month. You will be fairly independent, but also working with a team, walking through designs with the team and giving feedback. You will be designing and running studies and analyzing data on your findings, as well as working with PM and team to identify opportunities within the products.
- Conduct user and market research to understand the needs and desires of your target audience.
- Research, document and deliver detailed reviews of competitive products including analysis of product features, design, perceived strengths and weaknesses.
- Research, document and deliver detailed reviews of company products including comparisons to past, current and future competitive offerings.
- Document and present recommendations based on research and analysis.
- Work with the supervising Usability Engineer or Manager in identifying and addressing critical usability issues.
- 3 years of professional design research experience.
- Masters’ Degree preferred, HCI or Psychology background highly desired.
- Experience with lab usability studies, customer interviews, surveys, etc.