- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
- Build email and push marketing experiments and campaigns using our internal toolset.
- Create reporting to measure campaign performance and analyze downstream opportunity.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Consumer marketing experience, preferably direct response
- Familiarity with email and in app push notifications
- Solid ability to use data to inform and drive business decisions
- Solid Excel skills
Our client is world-renowned e-commerce and cloud computing company considered by many to be the world’s most customer-centric organization. Based in Seattle, our client is known for having small, agile, and innovative teams made up of members who think big, are always curious, and have a strong bias for action, and high standards.
They are an equal opportunity employer that prioritizes diversity, and equality, and encourages all employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work each and every day. Their top priority is understanding how their customer is evolving and they remain diligent in providing convenience, affordable products, and unrivaled customer service.
Many offices are located in the heart of Downtown Seattle/South Lake Union and are well-known for being dog-friendly!