- This is for a 1 year temporary assignment
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship is not available
- Previous experience with marketing, media, and customer segmentation strategy required
- Experience with client engagement and communications.
- Proven experience eliciting requirements and providing project documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (advanced)
- Experience with Reporting Tools, preferably Tableau
- Experience with SQL and Relational Databases
- Experience creating complicated reports including sub-reports, parameter based reports, graphical reports, formula based, well-formatted reports, drill-down reports, analysis reports, etc.
- Ability to work independently in a deadline-oriented environment
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Ability to work directly with internal departments towards issue resolution/project release
- Ability to evaluate quantitative data sets and determine “big picture” implications required
- Ability to handle multiple projects required
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment required
- Proficiency communicating research results in written, visual, and verbal form required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or Economics.
- 3+ years of experience with database queries and report and dashboard creation preferably in support of marketing and sales functions in the consumer entertainment, travel, or amusement park industry.
- 3+ years eliciting and documenting requirements and end user documentation during a dashboard development project.
- Demonstrated ability to take detailed requirements and convert into actionable reports.
- Strong background in all aspects of database technology, with an emphasis on the use of analytical and reporting tools..
- 3+ years developing executive level and operational dashboards using tools such as Tableau, COGNOS, Business Objects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ARCHITECTURE
- Design and develop business intelligence dashboards, analytic reports and data visualizations using Tableau as well as other reporting tools.
- Gather report requirements from clients across the business to make sure they satisfy their needs and help them make strategic decisions.
- Ability to document user requirements into a well-structured specification.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources.
- Translate high-level information into insights and details.
- Distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Provide creative solutions to problems.
- Responsible for QA of reports and dashboards to ensure effectiveness.
DASHBOARD QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Responsible for QA of new reports and dashboards to ensure business needs have been met.
- Coordinate with the Data Steward on new data integrations and validation of data sources.
- Team across departments to navigate and solve data problems if / as they occur.
AD-HOC BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE REPORTING
- Build additional reports and dashboards as needed by the business.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATIONS
- Ability to document requirements clearly, monitor progress during development and provide end user documentation during and development and upon release of new products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group that includes specialists, management, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to communicate in business terms with business leadership, IT terms with IT partners, and partner with Data Steward to ensure data integrity from source system to report output.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Participate in and help lead weekly business intelligence status meetings