- This is for a 1 year temporary assignment
- Must have digital portfolio link on resume to be considered
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship is not available
• Demonstrated success creating end-to-end digital product designs in the consumer technology sector
• Experience utilizing user-centric design methodology: Gathering/shaping requirements, defining user stories, storyboarding features and iterating based on user feedback/testing
• Strong foundational design skills: Typography, layout, composition, color theory, iconography, UI/UX, motion/interaction design and branding
• Experience creating and documenting UI toolkits, style guides, and front-end frameworks for design and development teams
• A desire to tackle and solve problems, from big picture strategy to granular details
• Passionately advocate for the user
• A positive attitude, open mind, and desire to collaborate and learn
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, and Abstract
• Bachelor's degree or higher (or experience) in Graphic Design, Human Centered Interaction and/or Interaction Design
1. Lead the holistic view of the product across integration (customer and technical) points to provide a superior, seamless experience from daily improvements to longer-term strategies. The strong domain knowledge in marketing, loyalty, rewards, messaging, and/or engagement.
2.Has knowledge of current challenges in the marketing environment such as attribution of marketing touch points, understanding customer lifetime value, and the use of data science led personalization. Able to synthesize product design and consumer trends, propose hypothesis, test via A/B testing tools, document and recommend clear, specific solutions to meet consumer needs.
3.Possesses an ability to communicate with business and design leaders and to act as point of contact for specific commerce related design initiatives.
4. Lead product design functions, collaborating with partners across the company to understand the needs of our teams and establishing end-to-end workflows designed to best serve those needs. Comfortable with agile transformation.
5. Empower and mentor designers on the team, fostering a cohesive, committed, passionate, productive, and positive environment within a growing team.
Please include a portfolio for all submissions.