- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Rosner
Our Fortune 500 hospitality client is searching for a Designer to work an ongoing assignment, on-location 40 hours/week in their HQ in Woonsocket, RI.
In this role, you will lead and generate creative ideation for various projects and initiatives.
- Lead and generate impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
- Present design concepts, serving as design subject matter expert in formal meetings with senior and management level team members, for copy review and approval.
- Bring ideas and creative to life across a wide scope of unique projects through innovation and collaboration with peers and internal business teams.
- Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies.
- Apply deep and demonstrated experience in writing for a broad range of deliverables that include paid, earned and owned channels that include: signing, print, email, DM, social and digital.
- Successfully use skills and knowledge to create compelling themes, ideas and creative that is on brand, and meet or exceed business objectives.
- Partner with design peers and implementation to deliver on the brief and project expectations and ensure execution of ideas and copy as planned.
- Lead and generate design concepts alongside the Sr. Manager, Sr. Designer and Creative Directors
- MUST have a STRONG portfolio highlighting design skills and a high level of creative aesthetic and knowledge of Marketing and Branding communication
- 3+ years experience as a designer in an agency and/or corporate environment
- Proven track record as a Designer, with a deep understanding of design and awareness of current design and industry trends.
- Adept in a variety of digital and print design executions.
- Strong sense of concept development, layout composition, color theory, typography, and basic drawing skills.
- Ability to express ideas, concepts, and visuals through verbal and in-person presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Excellent team player and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to take creative direction and incorporate feedback.
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Working knowledge of Mac and Adobe Creative Suite.
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s innovations within their Retail Loyalty & Personalization program and Healthcare Services offerings is a standout characteristic. Their leadership, competitive edge and innovations within their businesses and markets is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!