- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
We’re looking for a Product Content Strategist to partner with a team of designers, product managers, researchers, and product marketers to plan and create the content for a product that supports people sharing knowledge and supporting one another. You're perfect for this role if you are versatile, you’re able to plan and write content for web and mobile interfaces, including interaction flows, product tours, transactional emails, and launch education materials, as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work; love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile experiences; understand design thinking and user experience and thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- Plan, write, edit, test, and improve content including interface language, product education, navigational nomenclature, and other content throughout platform experiences
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve the company voice
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers, and engineers to serve a global content audience
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates
- 5+ years working with content for web or mobile experiences
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may show us content you’ve created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.