- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
This team needs an experienced project coordinator to own the flawless delivery of our gift card product across our 30+ countries. As the Localization & Product Coordinator, you would manage the localization of all gift card content, coordinating with local stakeholders and legal to ensure content is accurate and relevant. When necessary updates arise, you would work quickly and efficiently to update card artwork as required. You would be the gatekeeper of all requirements for our gift card across regions and would be responsible for verifying that these requirements are consistently met. You are extremely organized and focused on the details, and you can manage multiple stakeholders to meet deadlines. You are comfortable working with agencies and designers and have prior experience with printed or consumer products.
- Own all localization for gift card team including marketing assets and gift card content
- Manage all local stakeholder and local legal reviews for our gift card across markets
- Lead gift card content change management, working across stakeholders and design team
- Maintain library of card requirements by country, templates, and card design rules
- Work closely with Design Agency, Proofing Team, and Supply Chain to ensure all printer deadlines are met
- 2 years of relevant work experience in project or program management
- Prior experience working with a physical product and/or with artwork, designers, or agencies
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter and effective problem solver who thrives in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
Nice to Haves (Software):
- Adobe creative suite, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Google suite.
- Prior experience working in a marketing support function.
- Experience working with third-party retail.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: