- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
This team needs an experienced graphic designer to own the visual identity of our consumer marketing and product portfolio globally. You will work like a creative director, being the creative advocate for the sales and support teams. Your work will involve designing materials that seamlessly communicate the brand, product, and message for the company. You will concept and execute bold, beautiful collateral for use around the globe as well as provide creative direction and feedback to internal and external partners. You will partner closely with marketing managers and agencies to meet short turnaround times, managing multiple projects and deadlines. In addition, you have knowledge of physical product and printing techniques.
- Concept and design consumer-facing assets for gift cards that will be placed in retail and in out-of-home locations around the globe
- Provide creative feedback to design team
- Manage external design agency as needed
- Communicate and present conceptual ideas and designs within a cross-functional team
- Support partner communications through visual storytelling and world-class templates
- Successfully project manage requests and workload to meet critical project milestones
- Own gift card physical product design across regions and partners
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Create original gift card marketing assets (templates, style guides, etc)
- Review designers' work and provide creative feedback to team
- Act as creative link with external agency
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or related field (In lieu of degree, 6 years relevant work experience).
- 4 years of relevant work experience in graphic design
- Proven experience designing beautiful assets for retail, consumer brands, or marketing campaigns
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Strong attention to detail, keen eye for 'on-brand' implementations
- Self-starter and effective problem solver who thrives in ambiguous and fast-paced environments.
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas and openness to feedback
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships
Nice to have skills/Not required:
- Experience as project manager and/or creative lead a significant plus
- Experience preparing physical product production files for manufacturing
- Experience using Google sheets and slides
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: