Our client is a leader in the financial industry and they are looking for a UX Writer to join their User Experience (UX) team for a 6+ month contract opportunity. This UX Writer position is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered!
Our client is on a mission to create new ways to connect with their card members that are meaningful and relevant. The Enterprise Digital Membership Engagement team, as part of the global enterprise Consumer organization, enables innovation, accelerates agility, and empowers card members through its digital products and experiences. The UX Writers work closely with designers, researchers, and product owners to create the voice of the brand across digital properties, including web, mobile, and partner-led channels. The UX Writer role primarily focuses on writing content for the main journeys within americanexpress.com, bringing world-renowned customer service to life through straightforward, customer-friendly messages. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can combine business needs with customer needs to drive the digital experience forward.
What You Would Be Doing as a UX Writer:
• Transforming ideas, business opportunities, research, and creative vision into compelling, clear, concise content for core digital journeys for our card members
• Ensuring messaging adheres to brand strategy, brand guidelines, and tone
• Collaborating and communicating ideas with the spirit of camaraderie
• Presenting work to collaborators and stakeholders with the ability to defend your decisions persuasively
• Using feedback and testing takeaways to iterate effectively
• Partnering with legal and compliance to meet regulatory needs
Who You Are as a UX Writer:
• UX writer with 2+ years of experience and a penchant for strategic thinking
• Polished presenter, clearly articulating how your copy addresses objectives and solves problems
• Champion for collaboration, early and often
• Someone who can pivot quickly and work on a wide range of projects simultaneously
• Someone who exudes positivity, requires minimal supervision, and has a strong work ethic
• Ambassador for UX writing, playing a key role in helping this growing team reach its potential