The Customer Relationship marketing organization is a function within Global Marketing, responsible for building relationships with customer IT decision makers with primary focus on Executive Customer and Partner CxO, VP, and IT Decision Maker audiences. This Relationship Marketing Program Specialist will provide support for the Executive Sponsor Program, advisory councils, and general marketing support across programs as needed.
This person should be highly organized and comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders from individual contributors throughout the company to global field marketing counterparts and vendors. The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of high touch and executive marketing strategies while also possessing strong project and program management abilities and excellent communication skills.
• Build and manage ESP SharePoint site, membership, communications support
• Laisse and integrate with the briefing center global communications on executive engagement opportunities
• Refresh internal sales enablement presence
• Assist with logistics and support related to the company's user conference
• Manage roll-up of plans and production schedules with weekly progress, milestones, red flags, and issues for executive advisory council
• Participate in and contribute to weekly checkpoint meetings with field marketing counterparts
• General marketing support across programs
• Pick one or two key initiatives to participate in a more in-depth role in order to learn more, contribute creative ideas, and develop or enhance a chosen skillset.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate brings 10+ years focused on B2B marketing
• BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
• Ability to prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
• Team player who can work efficiently and effectively with others
• Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Self-motivated, committed, tenacious, and goal-oriented
• Self-starter with a passion for organization and teamwork
• Organizational and Project Management
• Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint, web tools
• Ability to effectively manage project prioritization and time