The Studio Operations Assistant will be a part of a team that provides compelling and informative imagery that elevates the brand's vision. To
accomplish this, we leverage the strength of modern technologies, skill-sets and services. This team is seeking
a Studio Operations Assistant to support the Studio Manager in the daily operations of the LA
Photo Studio. The successful candidate is a well-organized, detail-oriented, problem solver with a
positive attitude who displays a strong work ethic, takes initiative and thrives in fast paced
• Assist Studio Manager with daily photo studio operations working across the organization to
meet and exceed the needs of the business.
• Maintain processes for department organization (e.g., update and maintain visitor and vendor
log, digital asset management of documentation, compiling and updating documents and
inventory lists, receiving and sending deliveries).
• Maintain high-level aesthetics and streamlined functionality of the photo studio (e.g., restock
and organize office supplies and expendables, studio walkthrough and spot check, reset
• Ensure support team has the resources and supplies required to successfully achieve project
goals, anticipating their needs and accommodating requests.
• Take initiative to independently perform duties and solve challenges, consulting Studio
• Serve as a reliable point of contact on behalf of the photo studio for core and cross functional
teammates, facilities, security, and outside vendors.
• Observe and enforce “Keep It Tight” protocol, safeguarding intellectual property and keeping
product security forefront at all times.
• Represent the photo studio in a positive manner to help maintain and increase client
• Assist in keeping the photo studio a safe work environment for all employees, guests and
• Work overtime as needed to accommodate business critical projects (i.e., occasional evenings
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years’ experience in operations, facilities management or customer service.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• Self-motivated, results and solution oriented and well organized. Master of execution and
process with exceptional people skills.
• Outstanding client management and presentation skills.
• Flexible and able to positively adapt to last-minute changes and adjustments.
• Proven ability to prioritize simultaneous projects with multiple stakeholders and meet
assigned deadlines with attention to detail.
• Ability to make effective decisions and work well in challenging situations and/or under
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
• Experience building positive working relationships with creative and operational teams.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs,
reach and twist.