- Proficiency in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, and unity.
- Excellent digital file structure and asset management skills.
- Unparalleled attention to detail.
- Ability to articulate ideas and be clearly understood by creative, project management, and development staff, both in verbal and in written format.
- Ability to deliver quality design at high volume in a tight timeframe.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, creative workplace.
- An understanding of the our voice, aesthetic, and tone.
- Create original designs that adhere to design principles in established creative direction, fluid templates, and company standards.
- Collaborate with Art Directors, Senior Designers, and the larger project team to explore concepts and iterate on design layouts.
- Flow copy into PSD files, adjusting balance of imagery to copy as necessary.
- Prepare for creative reviews by outputting optimized files, preparing printouts, and presentation materials.
- Provide build-ready design files in a timely manner while meeting quality standards.
- Review final deliverables with an exacting eye, ensuring that layout, images, and typography are flawless.
- Consult with technical disciplines to ensure designs work within given limitations, and files are prepared with all necessary information to support the design intent.
- 2 - 5 years of experience.
- InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Keynote & Pages as well as general Mac savvy
- Familiarity with a variety of content and file types, including video.
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design (or equivalent).